Gorgeous Ganache Truffles
If chocolate is your thing you will love these! These rich, indulgent truffles are super simple to make, and perfect for any occasion.
- Try and keep the Ganache as cold as possible as it is easier to work with. Keep popping it back in the freezer if needs be!
- These also work well with Rainbow Dust Lustres, see the full range here.
Uploaded by Renshaw Baking
- Prepare your equipment: Grease proof paper, 3 bowls
- 400 g Renshaw Belgian Chocolate Ganache
- 50 g Chopped and roasted Hazelnuts
- 50 g Cocoa Powder
- 50 g Chocolate Shards
- Rainbow Dust Golden Belle Sparkle Dust
- Rainbow Dust Snow White Sparkle Dust
Making the truffles:
Place the Renshaw Belgian Chocolate Ganache in the freezer for 2 hours before starting the truffles.
Take a teaspoon of Ganache out of the pot and place onto the greaseproof paper. Repeat this until the pot is empty.
Place the nuts, chocolate shards and cocoa powder into three separate bowls.
Tip a small amount of Golden Belle Sparkle Dust into the cocoa powder and shake well to combine.
Tip a small amount of Snow White Sparkle Dust into the chocolate shards and shake well to combine.
Create the truffles by rolling each teaspoon of Ganache into a ball between the palms of your hands. If you find the ganache gets too sticky, just place back in the freezer for a couple of minutes to firm up.
Lift one of the truffles and place into the bowl of golden cocoa powder and gently shake until the truffle is fully covered.
Take one of the truffles and place into the bowl of chocolate shards and gently shake until fully covered.
Take a truffle and place into the bowl of nuts and gently shake until fully covered.
Repeat the above steps until all your truffles are covered.