Getting married soon? Want to make your own beautiful wedding cake to make the day extra special? Or maybe you’re a sugar crafter in need of a wealth of supplies to bring life to your next creation. Enter our fabulous competition and you could win everything you need to create a stunning wedding cake.
Making a cake that is both tasty and visually striking is no mean feat, and if you want to make jaws drop it helps to have the very best ingredients with which to turn a plain cake into the talk of the day.
That’s why we are giving away an astonishing variety of products in this competition. A 3kg packet of our marzipan will ensure your cake has the sweetest covering, which you can then cover with the 4kgs of white ready to roll icing you’ll receive, just what you need to make a classic wedding cake. But to make it truly exceptional you’ll also get a variety of coloured ready to roll icing and flower and modelling paste, so you can use colour and creative sculpture to make beautiful decorations. And it doesn’t stop there. You’ll also win essential crafting tools including blossom cutters and a rolling pin.
Here’s a full list of what’s up for grabs:
- Marzipan 3kg
- White Ready To Roll Icing 4kg
- Shell Pink Ready To Roll Icing 250g
- Fuchsia Ready To Roll Icing 250g
- Lilac Ready To Roll Icing 250g
- Pastel Green Ready To Roll Icing 250g
- Flower & Modelling Paste 250g
- 16in Sugar Craft Rolling Pin
- Cake Smoother
- Assorted Blossom Cutters
- Assorted Circle Cutters
If you want to take advantage of this amazing opportunity to win everything you need to make the perfect wedding cake then simply sign up to our newsletter below to enter our competition.
Competition is now closed.
Live Twitter Cake Decorate and Bake
Join Renshaw Baking and Sandra Monger for a live cake decorating and bake session on Thursday 22nd August from 6.30-7.30pm. We’ll be sharing step-by-step tips on covering and icing your wedding cake. Or join us and bake or decorate your own cake, we’ll be there to answer all your baking questions! Make sure you follow @RenshawBaking and @SandraMonger on Twitter so you don’t miss out.
Renshaw Make Your Own Wedding Cake Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entrants and winners must be aged 18 or over and be residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland.
- The competition is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Entries must be submitted by entering a valid email address on the competition post hosted at www.renshawbaking.com.
- Winners will be entered into a random prize draw and chosen at Renshaw’s discretion.
- The prize includes 3kg Renshaw Marzipan, 4kg White Ready to Roll Icing, 250g Shell Pink Ready to Roll Icing, 250g Fuchsia Ready to Roll Icing, 250g Lilac Ready to Roll Icing, 250g Pastel Green Ready to Roll Icing and 250g Flower & Modelling Paste PLUS a 16in sugar craft rolling pin, a cake smoother assorted blossom cutters and assorted circle cutters for the prize winner to use in cake decorating, to be claimed by Monday 30 September 2013.
- Renshaw reserve the right to feature prize winner creations on the renshawbaking.com website and in Renshaw Baking communications.
- By entering this competition you agree to receive emails from renshawbaking.com (which you may unsubscribe from at any time).
- We will not pass on or sell your details or data to any third parties.
- Competition entries close at 5pm on Friday 30 August 2013.
- The winner will be informed Monday 2 September 2013.
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. It cannot be sold or given to an alternative party.
- All entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
These Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.