Terms and Conditions for ‘Share Your Mother’s Day Cakes and Baking Memories’
1. Prizes are only available to residents of the United Kingdom.
2. The competition is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. No purchase necessary to enter.
4. Entries must be submitted by entering your full name and submitting a valid email address. We will only use your email address to contact you if you win the prize.
5. Entries must be submitted by midday on Monday 30th March 2020.
6. One winner will be chosen at random.
7. Winners will be notified by email or on Renshaw’s social media pages within 3 working days of the competition closing.
8. Renshaw reserve the right to feature competition prize winners on the renshawbaking.com website and in Renshaw Baking communications.
9. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. It cannot be sold or given to an alternative party.
10. If requested by the winner we can delay purchase for up to 3 months to give them more time to use the voucher.
11. The prize is worth up to a maximum of £100. If the chosen prize does not reach that value it will not be substituted for cash.
12. If we delay the purchase and the selected event is no longer available or above the £100 limit we will help to find a suitable alternative.
13. All entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
These terms and conditions are subject to English Law. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.