Video: ‘The Perfect Match’ Festive Mug Cookies by Chrissie Boon
Learn how to make Christmas mug cookies with Renshaw Royal Icing and Rainbow Dust Metallic Paint, with a secret flavoured fondant sugarpaste filling. Created by Renshaw Academy Ambassador Chrissie Boon for The Perfect Match campaign.
Uploaded by Renshaw Baking
- 250 g Renshaw Ready to Roll White Icing
- 400 g Renshaw Royal Icing Pot
- Rainbow Dust Red Progel
- Rainbow Dust Leaf Green Progel
- Rainbow Dust Grey Progel
- Rainbow Dust Pearlescent White Metallic Paint
- Optional: Rainbow Dust Firecracker Red Metallic Paint
- Optional: Perfect Palate Fondant Flavouring
Email this recipe
Prepare Your Equipment:
You will need: A small bowl, spatula, damp cloth, 3 piping bags, scribe tool/needle, and a royal icing transfer sheet of your choice.
Bake cookies of your choice and allow to cool before decorating.
Watch the full tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfaWvBedQto