Ten Minute Caramel Cornflake Cakes
These cakes are super simple to make, and taste so creamy and delicious. They are wonderful to have a go at with the kids, or for parties and play dates.
- This recipe also works perfectly with rice crispies- just swap the cornflakes!
Uploaded by Renshaw Baking
Time to make
- Prepare your equipment: 12 cupcake cases, 12 hole muffin tin, microwavable bowl, piping bag
- 400 g Renshaw Luxury Bakers' Caramel
- 150 g Cornflakes
- Rainbow Dust Pearlescent Purple Sugar Crystals
- 150 g Milk Chocolate
- Rainbow Dust Gold Sequins Confetti
- Rainbow Dust Edible Silver Hearts
Making the cakes:
Place the milk chocolate into a microwavable bowl, and melt gently in the microwave, taking care not to burn it.
Open the Renshaw Luxury Bakers' Caramel and warm in the microwave, following the on pack instructions.
Pour the warmed caramel into the cornflakes, and stir.
Spoon the mixture into the baking cases.
Pour the melted chocolate into a piping bag, and then snip of the end of the bag (make sure you do this close to the end of the bag so the hole doesn't become too big and chocolate pours out!)
Drizzle the chocolate over each cake using the piping bag.
Sprinkle the Rainbow Dust decorations on top of each cake, sit back, and enjoy!