Sparkly Caramel Crispy Bites
These no bake bites are so delicious, and super simple to make. They are perfect for making with children, and they will just love the shimmery finish once they are complete.
- If the caramel is too thick, add a touch of milk to thin it slightly.
- There are other colours in the Sparkle Dust range. Click here to check them out!
Uploaded by Renshaw Baking
- Prepare your equipment: bowls x 2, spoon, traybake tin, greaseproof paper, palette knife, knife (for slicing)
- 400 g Renshaw Baking Caramel
- 200 g Rice crispies
- 100 g Chocolate chips (we used a mix of milk & dark/plain)
- 50 g Honeycomb pieces
- 30 g Marshmallows
- 300 g Milk chocolate
- Sprinkles of your choice
- Rainbow Dust Golden Belle Sparkle Dust
Making the bites:
Tip all the dry baking ingredients (everything except the caramel) into a bowl and mix roughly with your hands.
Open the Renshaw Baking Caramel and warm in the microwave following the on pack instructions, stir, and pour into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Stir until the caramel is fully combined.
Line the bottom of your traybake tin with some greaseproof paper, and pour the caramel crispy mixture into the tin.
Press it down firmly with your palette knife to make sure it is evenly distributed in the tin, and allow to cool.
Melt the milk chocolate gently in the microwave, taking care not to burn it, and pour on top of the crispy mix.
Smooth over the chocolate with a palette knife.
Add sprinkles on top and chill the whole traybake in the fridge for 30 minutes to let the chocolate set firm.
Slice the traybake into 16 equal sized bites (this is a guide only- you decide how many you want based on the size you want your bite to be!).
Finish by spraying your bites with Rainbow Dust Sparkle Dust to make them shine. Sit back, and enjoy with a nice cup of tea!