The ultimate indulgence! These doughnuts use our Renshaw Luxury Bakers Caramel with Rainbow Dust Sparkle Dust to create shimmering, sparkly, showstopper doughnuts.
To see the full range of Rainbow Dust Sparkle Dust sprays, click here.
- If the caramel is too thick, add a touch of milk to thin it slightly. This will make it easier to coat the doughnuts.
Uploaded by Renshaw Baking
- Prepare your equipment: grease proof paper
- 8 Pre-made ball doughnuts
- 400 g Renshaw Baking Caramel
- Rainbow Dust Golden Belle Sparkle Dust
Decorating the doughnuts:
Open the Renshaw Baking Caramel and warm in the microwave, following the on pack instructions, and pour into a bowl. Make sure the caramel is warmed to a runny consistency, as this will make it easier for dunking.
Place some grease proof paper onto your work surface.
Take each doughnut, dunk into the warm caramel one by one, and place onto the greaseproof paper.
Spray Rainbow Dust Golden Belle Sparkle Dust on top of the caramel.