White Premium Cover Paste
Visit our Stockists page to find out where you can buy all your favourite Renshaw products
Renshaw Premium Cover Paste is a brilliant white ready to use covering paste which is slightly firmer and more elastic than the standard Renshaw White Covering Paste.
It softens down easily but retains a firmness and stretch which is ideal for covering larger and deeper cakes.
Only available to buy in 5kg packs.
- For best results before using the cover paste ensure it’s tempered to room temperature.
- Using the heels of both hands gently knead the paste to warm it and to improve elasticity and pliability.
- Roll out the covering paste on a non-stick surface using a rolling pin and icing sugar to dust the work surface, avoid using an excess of icing sugar as it will cause icing to dry out and crack.
- Never roll out cold covering paste, always ensure you knead the product before rolling out.
- The soft set and vanilla flavour compliment both fruit and sponge cakes.
- Can be coloured with a gel or paste colour.
Sugar, Palm Oil, Glucose Syrup, Water, Humectant: Vegetable Glycerine, Stabilisers: Tragacanth Gum, Xanthan Gum; Emulsifier: Mono- and Di- Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Colour: Titanium Dioxide, Sorbitol, Flavouring.
Allergy advice: Made in a factory that handles nut ingredients (Almonds).
Made in the United Kingdom.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Kosher and Halal approved.
Typical values per 100g
Energy 1695 kj / 401 kcal
of which saturates 3.3g
of which sugars 84.9g
Store in a cool, dry place away from light. Once opened, wrap any remaining icing in foil or polythene to prevent drying. Do not refrigerate.