Best of British Competition
In celebrating cake for generations, Renshaw has over 120 years experience in baking and cake decorating expertise, product innovation, and inspiration.
Renshaw is a British food manufacturing company established in 1898 that prides itself on having a predominantly local workforce. It is also proud to be the grantee of a Royal Warrant from Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, having first been granted one by George VI in 1950 for almond products.
Renshaw is the leading British manufacturer of ready to roll icing, marzipan, frostings, caramel and mallows. It supplies specialist sugarcraft shops, bakery and general wholesalers, major grocery retailers as well as food manufacturers and the foodservice sector. It also supplies local distributors in over 30 countries worldwide.
We’d like to celebrate the Best of British by offering you the chance to win a Renshaw cake decorating bundle!
Terms and Conditions
- Prizes are only available to residents of the United Kingdom.
- The competition is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Entries must be submitted by submitting a valid email address. We will only use your email address to contact you if you win the prize.
- Entries must be submitted by midday on 31.07.20.
- One winner will be chosen at random.
- Winners will be notified by email or on Renshaw’s social media pages within 3 days of the competition closing.
- Renshaw reserve the right to feature competition prize winners on the renshawbaking.com website and in Renshaw Baking communications.
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. It cannot be sold or given to an alternative party.
- All entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
These Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.