- 12 cookie pops – oval shaped
- Apricot jam
- 1.5lb Renshaw Red Ready to Roll Fondant
- 1.5lb Renshaw Yellow Ready to Roll Fondant
- 1.5lb Renshaw Blue Ready to Roll Fondant
- 1.5lb Renshaw Green Ready to Roll Fondant
- 1.5lb Renshaw Pink Ready to Roll Fondant
- Cover each oval shaped cookie pop with a thin layer of apricot jam.
- Knead each of the Renshaw Red, Yellow, Blue, Green and Pink Ready to Roll Fondant until pliable before rolling out individually. Lightly dust your work surface with confectioner's sugar and roll each icing out to the desired thickness.
- Use an oval cutter similar in size to your cookie pops to cut out oval shapes in the various coloured icings, and place a different colour fondant oval on top of the biscuit.
- Mark shapes in the icing to create Easter Egg patterns.