WIN RENSHAW SCHOOL TICKETS WITH CAKE INTERNATIONAL
The Renshaw School is back at Cake International in Birmingham NEC, 6-8 November 2015 with our cake decorating workshops
To celebrate we’re offering one lucky person a fantastic prize – a pair of tickets to one of the Renshaw School workshops and a Renshaw product hamper. All you have to do to enter the competition is sign up to our newsletter below:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants and winners must be aged 18 or over and be residents of the United Kingdom.
- The competition is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Entries must be submitted by entering a valid email address on the competition post hosted at www.renshawbaking.com
- Entries must be submitted by 11.59pm on Thursday 29th October 2015.
- Winners will be entered into a random prize draw and are chosen at Renshaw’s discretion.
- The prize consists of a pair of tickets to one of The Renshaw School Workshops, Cake International, between 6th to 8th November 2015, and a selection of Renshaw products.
- Winners will be notified via e-mail by Friday 30th October at which time you will be asked to supply a postal address for receipt of the prize. The prize will be posted out via UK Mail week commencing 2nd November 2015 or once the relevant postal address has been received.
- By entering this competition you agree to receive emails from renshawbaking.com (which you may unsubscribe from at any time).
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. It cannot be sold or given to an alternative party.
- All entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
These Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.