Upload your recipe
Recipe of the Month - June
This month we're challenging you to create and share a hobby themed bake for a chance to win some amazing prizes and Renshaw product bundles. We're also pleased to tell you that Richard Burr will be our guest judge for June!
A hobby themed cake or bake could be decorated in themes like painting, climbing, knitting, gardening...any hobby that you can think of! So if you've made someone a special hobby themed cake for a birthday or celebration, then share your pictures and step-by-step instructions for a chance to win...scroll down to the Upload now button to begin.
Get some inspiration for your entry by checking out Richard's guest blog about his gardening themed cake.
A Samsung Gear VR Headset, a Red5 Black Sky Drone Plus V2, and the full range of Renshaw Baking products.
2 x Runner Up Prizes
A £20 Amazon voucher and the full range of Renshaw Baking products.
How to enter
- Pick a recipe that uses ready to roll fondant icing, marzipan or flower paste
- This must be your own work
- Give your bake a name e.g. Gardening Tool Cupcakes
- Upload a photo of what you've made (step by step photos are great too!)
- List your decorating and/or baking ingredients
- Tell us each of your steps for baking and decorating your entry (if it's a very big or detailed cake, you can choose a smaller section of it to talk us through in detail)
- Entries now closed
For terms and conditions, visit our Recipe of the Month blog.
Good luck, and happy baking!