Renshaw Belgian Chocolate Ganache
Renshaw Belgian Chocolate Ganache is a beautifully versatile ganache with a rich flavour, perfect for whipping, drizzling, coating, filling and much more.
It’s delightfully easy to use straight out of the pot, making it the perfect shortcut to the chocolatey bakes of your dreams.
HOW TO USE
Renshaw Belgian Chocolate Ganache can be used straight out of the pot. It has been created to work beautifully for numerous applications.
Learn how to use the ganache in this quick overview video:
• Give your ganache a good stir before use to loosen it up.
• Create different effects on your cakes and cupcakes by piping with different shaped nozzles.
• You can even decorate with cutlery! Use a spoon to swoop and swirl onto cupcakes, create textures and patterns with a fork, or spread an indulgent layer over cake with a knife.
• If piping, overfill your piping bag, this makes it much easier to handle and pipe your frosting.
• Ensure there are no air bubbles in your bag before piping by giving the bag a twist and gently pushing the frosting towards to nozzle.
• To pipe a swirl, start in the centre of your cupcake, then work around towards the edges and then upwards in a swirl.
Check out how to make these gorgeous Chocolate Ganache Pancakes, with or without our Original Marzipan White (we think it’s better with).