Thursday 10th April 2014
Running from Thursday 10th to Saturday 12th April, (it’s the London Marathon on Sunday 13th) Cake International London promises to be a huge celebration of all things cake decorating, with classes on sugar paste flowers to chocolate making, star turns from Mich Turner and Stephen Benison plus competition classes open to all skill levels covering everything from floral cakes to cupcakes.
At Renshaw, we’re dedicating the weekend to all things sugar paste, selling our full range of white and coloured Ready to Roll Icings with on stand offers to sweeten the deal, and we’ll also be introducing our new range of Spring coloured ready to roll icing, including a vibrant tropical coral and luscious raspberry pink, not to mention our recently launched Colour Melts. Perfect for making cake pops and flooding tray bakes.
If you’re attending the show, roll by and check out our on stand demonstrations, showing how to make simple and robust cake decorating models to elevate the simplest of cakes, or come have a chat with one of our cake decorating experts to hear hints and tips on how to make show-stopping cake creations.
For more in-depth sugar craft expertise, stop by the Renshaw School, where the lovely Claire Bailey from our applications team will be teaching you how to create a cute spring chick. Renshaw favourite Ann Pickard (with adorable puppy dog characters) will also be making an appearance, not to mention Karen Davies, making a two tier rose, pearls and lace cake using her ever popular moulds.
As Renshaw will be showcasing the best sugar crafting skill in the business at The Renshaw School, with the best in cake decorating on hand to demonstrate the latest sugar craft skills for your education and entertainment, we’re are giving away a £250 online voucher at renshawbaking.com to one lucky cake decorator to celebrate, ensuring you fully stocked in Ready to Roll Icing over the coming 12 months!
To celebrate, Renshaw are giving away a £250 ONLINE VOUCHER at renshawbaking.com to one lucky cake decorator, helping you get fully stocked for all your upcoming cake decorating needs!
1. Entrants and winners must be aged 18 or over and be residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland.
2. The competition is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
3. No purchase necessary to enter.
4. Entries must be submitted by entering a valid email address on the competition post hosted at www.renshawbaking.com.
5. The prize includes one £250 voucher to be used at renshawbaking.com before Sunday 13 July 2014.
6. Winners will be entered into a random prize draw and chosen at Renshaw’s discretion.
7. Renshaw reserve the right to feature competition responses and prize winner creations on the renshawbaking.com website and in Renshaw Baking communications.
8. By entering this competition you agree to receive emails from renshawbaking.com and Cake International (which you may unsubscribe from at any time).
9. We will not pass on or sell your details or data to any third parties beyond Renshaw or Cake International.
10. Competition entries close at 11:59pm on Sunday 13 April 2014.
11. The winner will be informed week commencing Monday 21 April 2014.
12. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. It cannot be sold or given to an alternative party.
13. All entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
These Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.