Makes 1x18x30″ tray.
Click here for more Business Support Recipes.
Uploaded by Renshaw Baking
- 1500 g Plain Flour (Shortbread Base)
- 1000 g Butter (Shortbread Base)
- 500 g Caster Sugar (Shortbread Base)
- 1500 g Shortbread Base
- 2000 g Renshaw Luxury Caramel
- 1500 g Dark Bakers Compound
Renshaw products used
Email this recipe
Place the flour, butter and caster sugar into a mixing bowl with a beater and mix on slow speed to form a pastry
Pin out shortbread to approx. 5 mm thickness.
Line the baking tray.
Bake until golden, allow to cool.
Heat the Renshaw Luxury Caramel to 45ºC and spread onto the shortbread and allow to cool.
Melt the dark bakers compound to 45ºC, pour onto the Renshaw Luxury Caramel and allow to set.
Cut into pieces.