Ivory Premium Cover Paste
Visit our Stockists page to find out where you can buy all your favourite Renshaw products
Renshaw Premium Cover Paste is an ivory ready to use covering paste which is slightly firmer and more elastic than the standard Renshaw Ivory Covering Paste.
It softens down easily but retains a firmness and stretch which is ideal for covering larger and deeper cakes.
Only available to buy in 5kg packs.
- For best results before using the cover paste ensure it’s tempered to room temperature.
- Using the heels of both hands gently knead the paste to warm it and to improve elasticity and pliability.
- Roll out the covering paste on a non-stick surface using a rolling pin and icing sugar to dust the work surface, avoid using an excess of icing sugar as it will cause icing to dry out and crack.
- Never roll out cold covering paste, always ensure you knead the product before rolling out.
- The soft set and vanilla flavour compliment both fruit and sponge cakes.
- Can be coloured with a gel or paste colour.
Sugar, Palm Oil, Glucose Syrup, Water, Humectant: Vegetable Glycerine, Stabilisers: Tragacanth Gum, Xanthan Gum; Emulsifier: Mono- and Di- Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Colours: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides; Sorbitol, Flavouring.
Allergy advice: Made in a factory that handles nut ingredients (Almonds).
Made in the United Kingdom.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Kosher and Halal approved.
Typical values per 100g
Energy 1695 kj / 401 kcal
of which saturates 3.3g
of which sugars 84.9g
Store in a cool, dry place away from light. Once opened, wrap any remaining icing in foil or polythene to prevent drying. Do not refrigerate.