Flower and Modelling Paste Multipack
Visit our Stockists page to find out where you can buy all your favourite Renshaw products
An essential colour multipack of Flower and Modelling Paste – five 100g packs of modelling paste in Daffodil Yellow, Carnation Red, Leaf Green, Forget-me-not Blue and White.
Cut off the amount of paste needed, and knead to soften. The paste is now ready to roll, shape or model into flowers or figures. Try adding 1g of Carnation Red paste colour per 100g of Carnation Red Flower & Modelling Paste for added depth of colour.
This paste is suitable to use with a combination of moulds, cutters, embossers and formers to create perfect results.
HINTS AND TIPS
– Finished flowers or models should be stored in a cool dry place, away from moisture.
– If you are assembling decorations, leave them to dry for 24hrs.
– Keep any unused paste covered, and ensure cut outs are protected under plastic to prevent drying out.
– To make the paste easier to roll out, try using a little Trex on your hands before kneading.
– Blend Renshaw Ready to Roll Icing colours with Flower and Modelling Paste to alter shades of colour, and give a superior set.
– When flowers dry, brush them with coloured petal dust to make them look more realistic.
– Add colour by kneading food colouring paste into the Flower and Modelling Paste until evenly dispersed (for the White product only).
E100,*E129, E133,E151,E153,E161b,E163, Preservative: E202, Humectant: E422, Acidity regulator E330.
*E129 may have adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
Allergy advice: Made in factory that handles nuts.
Suitable for vegetarians & vegans. Kosher and Halal approved.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate or freeze. Once opened, wrap paste in cling film, and place inside an air tight container to prevent drying out.