Halloween Competition with Crafts Beautiful
Halloween is not far away and it’s time to get creative!
We’re excited to bring you details of how to make these spooky creations and to help share in the fun we’ve decided to give you the chance to win one of ten pots of Royal Icing. All you have to do to enter the competition is sign up to our email newsletter.
Closing date for the competition is Thursday 29th October and we’ll contact the winner shortly afterwards
For inspiration on how to make these biscuits and to see other recipe details click here Spooky Biscuits
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants and winners must be aged 18 or over and be residents of the United Kingdom.
- The competition is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Entries must be submitted by entering a valid email address on the competition post hosted at www.renshawbaking.com
- Entries must be submitted by 11.59pm on Thursday 29th October 2015.
- Winners will be entered into a random prize draw and are chosen at Renshaw’s discretion.
- In the event of multiple entries there can only be one prize offered to an individual; ie you can only be considered for one entry.
- There are a total of 10 prizes for this competition each comprising of a single 400g pot of NEW Renshaw Royal Icing.
- Winners will be notified by E-mail shortly after the close of the competition, at which time you will be asked to supply a postal address for receipt of the prize. The prize will be posted out via UK Mail week once the relevant postal address has been received.
- By entering this competition you agree to receive emails from renshawbaking.com (which you may unsubscribe from at any time).
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. It cannot be sold or given to an alternative party.
- All entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
These Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.