To take our minds of all the excitement we’re issuing another challenge in the Great Renshaw Bake Off. This week we want to see your skills at covering and decorating a cake using Ready To Roll Icing.
Your entries will be under scrutiny from none other than Sandra Monger this week. Admired for her cake making, sugarcrafting and teaching, Sandra is one of the UK’s leading bakers. In 2012 Sandra scooped the award for ‘Celebration Cake Maker of The Year’ at the Baking Industry Awards, so she’ll be expecting something special from you all.
Sandra will be judging your skill at covering and decorating a birthday cake with Ready To Roll Icing.
DOWNLOAD THE TIPS HERE
Download the PDF for the challenge before beginning. It outlines the theme, what you’re being judged on and also provides you with a sample recipe to serve as inspiration and some tips on decorating with Ready To Roll Icing.
Remember we’ll be keeping a close eye on the following:
- Theme Appropriateness
As usual entry is via social media. Tweet a picture of your brilliant birthday cake using the hashtag #renshawbakeoff or upload it to our Facebook page.
And because things are getting serious on the Great British Bake Off, we’re also making things a little more exciting by increasing the prize to a £75 voucher to spend at renshawbaking.com.
CHALLENGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants and winners must be aged 18 or over and be residents of the United Kingdom.
- The competition is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Entries must be submitted by the 14th of September.
- Winners are chosen at Renshaw’s discretion.
- The prize includes a £75 voucher off one order at www.renshawbaking.com before Monday 8th of December 2014.
- Renshaw reserve the right to feature competition responses and prize winner creations on the renshawbaking.com website and in Renshaw Baking communications.
- By entering this competition you agree to receive emails from renshawbaking.com and The Cake and Bake Show (which you may unsubscribe from at any time).
- Competition entries close at 11:59pm on Sunday the 14th of September 2014.
- The winner will be announced week commencing Monday 15th of September 2014.
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. It cannot be sold or given to an alternative party.
- All entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
These Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.