Next week, we’ll be living it up at Cake International Birmingham. Running from Friday 8th to Sunday 10th of November, here at Renshaw we’re ready to roll with our stand full of sugar paste offers, amazing cake creations to display and a team of Renshaw experts on hand to answer all your cake decorating questions.
We’ll also be showcasing the best sugar crafting skill in the business at The Renshaw School, with the likes of Ann Pickard, Sandra Monger and Renshaw’s very own Claire Bailey demonstrating the latest sugar craft skills for your education and entertainment. and to celebrate, we’re giving away a £250 VOUCHER OFF one order at renshawbaking.com to one lucky cake decorator, helping you get fully stocked for all your Christmas cake decorating needs!
COMPETITION ENTRY DETAILS
Simply enter your email address below to be in with a chance of winning.
The competition closes on Sunday 10th November, and we’ll contact the winner on the Thursday 14th November!
For Cake International tickets and to access the Renshaw School, check out the website at http://www.cakeinternational.co.uk.
* indicates required
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entrants and winners must be aged 18 or over and be residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland.
- The competition is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Entries must be submitted by entering a valid email address on the competition post hosted at www.renshawbaking.com.
- The prize allows one winner to redeem £250 off one order at www.renshawbaking.com before Sunday 05 January 2014.
- Winners will be entered into a random prize draw and chosen at Renshaw’s discretion.
- Renshaw reserve the right to feature competition responses and prize winner creations on the renshawbaking.com website and in Renshaw Baking communications.
- By entering this competition you agree to receive emails from renshawbaking.com and Cake International (which you may unsubscribe from at any time).
- We will not pass on or sell your details or data to any third parties beyond Renshaw or Cake International.
- Competition entries close at 11:59pm on Sunday 10 November 2013.
- The winner will be informed on Thursday 14 November 2013.
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. It cannot be sold or given to an alternative party.
- All entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
These Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.